Beijing Movers

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 23996|Reply: 0

Testimonials from Our Customers | Contacting CEMovers ? [ Promote this link! ]

Post time: 2013-04-11 17:10:14
|Show all posts
I wanted to thank you and your team for my move yesterday. Everything went very smoothly and I was impressed with the care that was taken with my items. I will definitely recommend China express Movers to my friends and use your company with my future moves.
Thanks.

My move yesterday went better than I could have imagined. I can't believe they had me completely moved before noon (and that included a fair amount of packing as well as taking down and setting up my bed). This is the least stressful moving experience I've ever had. Thanks and feel free to use me as a reference.

I just wanted to write and tell you how pleased I was with my move on April 6th. Everything went so smoothly and your moving team was just wonderful. My boyfriend also used CEMovers for his move on March 31st. I have moved 7 time in the last 10 years in Beijing and I never had such a great experience as I did with CEMovers. I just wanted to commend you on an excellent job. I am recommending my boyfriend's family use you to move from Beijing to Tianjin at the end of July. Thanks Again.

I just wanted to let you know that the movers did a wonderful job last Friday. They were courteous, professional and worked quickly. I will recommend your company and remember you in the future.

Thank you for making my move fast and easy.

I just wanted to write a brief thank you to you, your company, Andy and his men. This was by far the smoothest move I have ever made in my life. Andy and his men were very careful with our belongings, I couldn't be happier. I will not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone looking to move. Thank you again

I would just like to thank your team for all their assistance with my move. They were courteous, efficient and made the move as smooth-running as a move can be, especially as I had no other assistance. I will not hesitate to recommend beijing mover to others, and in fact already have.

I've moved three (3) times in the last year with my job and I only wish I'd found this company a year ago when I moved the first time.
This was, without question, the MOST SEAMLESS MOVE I'VE EVER MADE. The crew showed up promptly at the pre-determined time and immediately went to work.
The crew was especially careful with fine china, crystal items and several pieces of artwork. Not one scratch! They also offered to unpack, place and set up everything in my new condo.
A huge 'thank you' to Andrew and his crew ; you all did an EXCELLENT job!
Will DEFINITELY recommend and use this company for my next move.

Wanted to say I am very pleased with the 3 gentleman this morning. Thanks for all your help making the move quick and trouble-free!

I just wanted to let you know how well my move went. My moving crew showed up early. They were very efficient and fast. I don't think they stopped for one minute from start to finish. I am very pleased with your work and would recommend you to anyone. Thanks again.

Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to set up our move last week. It is appreciated.
I also want to commend the team that moved us. They were all the consummate professionals - courteous, fast and very good at their jobs. The made the overall experience a very positive one.
Thanks to all for a job well done.

I wanted to let you know that the four men that moved me on Saturday did an excellent job! Very smooth, accommodating, efficient and kind. Thank you!

I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know how happy I was with your services. The guys that did my move were excellent. They were so professional and nice. They made the whole experience a real pleasure. Everything went so smoothly and quickly I was stunned. They turned moving day into a fabulous day! It really was a pleasure instead of the nightmare I had anticipated. They brought all my stuff a really scary fire escape too! Amazing! I will certainly use your services for any future moves I have. Thank you for your kind professional assistance.
Have a wonderful day!

The crew was fast, efficient, and didn't take breaks or talk among themselves. They did an excellent job, and I've already recommended your company to several people.

This is an excellent company! The movers were professional, prompt, efficient, and so diligent! The move was much faster and smoother than I had imagined. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone and will use it for all my future moving needs! Well worth the money!!!

Just a note to say that your company is absolutely THE BEST MOVING COMPANY I have ever used. I have moved several times over the past years, and have never, ever been that happy with my movers, until this past Saturday. Your team was courteous, professional, prompt, and moving non-stop from start to finish. If you can pass this commendation on to the higher-ups, I would appreciate it!! I have already referred you to one friend who is moving in the spring, and will continue to do so.

I was very happy with your services. The moving guys arrived at 9:45am, but I knew they were coming from Chaoyang Road and probably subway is building now on the Road. I had 95% of everything packed and ready for them. It was obvious to my mother and husband they were professionals and worked tirelessly and continuously for 8 hours (except for the lunch break we bought for them) in the extreme heat and humidity.
My mother wants to use them in the future.
I've already sent a evaluation report to the company.
Thank you very much for all your help to make this move as painless as possible

GM,

I would like to let you know that I thought Andy and his team did an outstanding job moving our belongings over the past two weeks. The team was thoughtful, courteous, and very careful to treat our belongings with care.
We were very pleased with the service we received. I thought you would like to know that.

Best Regards,
Jim & Christina Davies

Thank you for helping us to make the move to Green Lake Garden quick and smooth. Your employees were very quick but extremely careful with our items.

Dominic Phillips

We could not have been happier with your service - from the very first phone call , to the moment your staff drove away, Andy made what might have been a painful experience into a great one. Everyone was professional and friendly; not one unhappy experience. Thanks!

Cherelin

We chose Beijing Movers on the basis of a recommendation from friends that used them a couple of years ago. Just as promised, our crew worked very carefully and very efficiently. They really did a marvelous job. I would happily recommend them to anyone considering a move in the Beijing area.

David Giardina

Phenomenal movers! In the past, I've had the worst movers in Beijing and now, hands down and thanks to Beijing Mover, I've had the BEST! Don't let the seemingly higher hourly rate fool you...they are so efficient they do the job in fewer hours resulting in a lower overall price than any movers I've had before. No breakage, scratched walls or wood floors nor any lackadaisical attitudes! Did you ever want to see one man carry a fully loaded bedroom dresser up three flights of stairs on his back? Me too...now I have! Amazing! Absolutely amazing! My heartfelt thanks goes out to my movers for providing me with a stress free move!

Lemon Dannis

Your guys were teriffic and we really appreciated the courtesy of calling us in the morning and giving us the option of switching the move from the late afternoon to 11 in the morning. They were extremly efficient, the job was completed in 2 1/2 hours, and the move came in exactly on budget! Usually people talk about moves being a nightmare, but my move went so smoothly that we were able to go out to dinner and a movie the evening of moving day - thanks!

Mike Chowles

This is the second time I've used Beijing Mover, and both times your movers were excellent! If/When we move again, we'll definitely give you our business. I recommend CEMovers every time someone asks for advice on a moving company.

Kelly Plum

Andy and his crew were FANTASTIC.
I don't think I've ever said that about a moving crew before.
These guys were practically magic. I don't know how they pulled this off, but they managed to move all kinds of stuff into ALL FIVE floors of this house, up and down these really windy and narrow corridors, and they didn't put a single mark on a single wall. That's why we called them back a couple of weeks later to get our stuff out of storage. Once again, they were great.

I can't understate that five-story issue. These guys had to move a lot of heavy stuff to the top floors, without use of an elevator, and they were absolutely pleasant, absolutely game, and absolutely professional. I didn't hear a single moan or complaint.

Everything they packed for us was also very well done. Not a single casualty so far.
That's a first for any move I've ever had!!

I hope Andy and his crew are available there forever, because I would never use anybody else.

Thanks a lot,
Rita Bernard

We had items at three different places and the movers came and got everything. They did a great job. originally we where setup for a afternoon move, but based on our information, they were able to switch us to a morning move which was helpful, and saved us money they did a great job, worked hard, and were very careful. they did not mark up the wall or anything.

CEMovers moved us from a three-bedroom, 3rd-floor apartment in Beijing , into a three bedroom, 1-level house a few miles away. even though we had packed our belongings prior to the move, we still had lots of stuff. they moved everything carefully, made sure we were aware of everything that was happening beforehand, and were fast and efficient.

They started at 9 (they even showed up early) and were done by about 1pm. i'd never seen anything like it. they were also the cheapest company we found after pretty extensive research. we simply cannot recommend this company enough!

moved us from a two bedroom, plus loft, two floor apartment--the top apt. in a 4th floor walk up--to a 3 floor house. both locations were in Beijing and close together. these guys were the best movers we've ever used. our apt. was really tricky, with many levels and a narrow spiral staircase. the movers worked efficiently and quietly.

they didn't balk at taking stuff we didn't want to bring down to the alley (including a bookshelf made of bricks!) we had had other movers help us move into the apt, and they had a difficult time navigating the space, but these guys seemed to know exactly what to do. they gave us a rough estimate of the time needed and came in hours under that. the whole move start to finish only took 5 and 1/2 hours.

nothing was broken. they took great care to wrap furniture well and were careful at the new place putting things down exactly where we wanted it. also put down moving pads so as not to dirty the floors when they walked in. office staff was great too.

2 apartments worth of furniture (a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom) to pick up, and 3 locations to deliver to, all in the chicago area. usa moving did an excellent job. the crew of 4 worked hard and carefully, and the crew foreman santiago was responsive to all my requests. they carefully wrapped our furniture, and moved it carefully the move was nearly flawless

moved from 3 bedroom house to 4 bedroom house 17 miles away, including 7' grand piano.

what a great company! their website made the estimation easy. they contacted me right away with specifics. they were knowledgeable and professional. they delivered plenty of boxes and packing material, and i only paid for what i used. the crew (6 men) was on time, worked extremely hard, and was very organized. they started to work immediately upon arrival.

i had to ask them to stop for lunch, which they did after working 6 hours. they packed everything that we hadn't already packed, and wrapped all furniture. only one bookcase sustained minor damage, which they repaired on the spot. no damage to either house. they also did a great job moving the 7' grand piano.

they took it apart and wrapped the pieces, and had no trouble moving it out or in. they actually did a better job than the original piano dealer that delivered it. the move took 9 hours, with a total cost around CNY2400, which is a little less than i expected. i tipped CNY300. would definitely hire them again.

on four hours notice, the movers picked up a disassembled kitchen (cabinets, countertops and appliances) and miscellaneous furniture in winnetka and moved it to a garage and home on south spaulding in Beijing .

this was a very generous donation to a non-profit organization, and the donor needed to have the material picked up immediately. the crew was four men and a truck. the guys were on time, cheerful, and worked hard. they were careful not to mess up the lovely beijing' home. the items arrived in good shape.

moved contents of 2 bedroom + den 4th floor condo (elevator building) to 4 bedroom home. 12 miles distance between suburb to suburb i received lower estimates from other, smaller companies, however chose china express movers  based on the professionalism of office staff and the company's reputation.

very pleased with the 4-men crew they sent. they worked efficiently and non-stop. we had a slow elevator in our condo and they worked out a queue to have stacks of boxes/furnishings waiting to send down. they do use a lot of tape and quilts for wrapping up furniture. the movers took less time than what was originally estimated. will use again.

moved our belongings from a 3-bedroom house to our new house . movers were very polite and courteous. they worked quickly and efficiently. they carefully packed everything so that there was no damage to any of our belongings.

they also moved old appliances out of the basement at the new house at our request. their price estimate was accurate. there were no unexpected charges. this is an extremely good moving company. i would not hesitate to recommend them again.

This company did a great job for me. The bonus was they used a team of four movers versus three quoted from every other company I called. It took 2-3 hours less than I expected which saved me money too. Very responsible about driving the truck and caring for the interior of the new home and the personal items.

We used them for a small move, but a difficult one. We moved out two rooms of furniture on a third floor town house that wouldn't fit down the narrow stairwell. They took all furniture out through a balcony three flights up without damage to the furniture or to the walls and did it in less than an hour!

These guys were excellent, and I know who I will be using the next time we move. They moved extremely heavy and fragile furniture out a balcony three stories high using a pulley system (no jack lift needed). There was no extra charge for this. They did it with confidence, ease and did it in less than an hour. We expected to pay double what it actually cost.

Moving within Beijing.

This company was the first time I have a good experience with moving. they were on-time, didn't break anything and worked hard. It was also worth paying a little more for 4 men.

Moved from a 2 bedroom walk-up apartment in Evanston to a 2 story townhouse in Mundelein.

The crew of 4 men showed up on time and started working immediately. Despite the steady rain, the entire move took only 3 hours from start to finish (we had very little furniture, but lots of boxes). We would highly recommend this company, and we would certainly use them in the future!

Moved household goods moved from yosemite villa to eurovillage  in Beijing last week. They did an excellent job. china express movers came out and gave me an estimate and, with the exception of the cost of extra boxes I needed on the day of the move, he was right on target! His per-hour prices were less than another company and equal to a company that sounded very unprofessional.

He gave me quite a few free boxes and bubble-wrap and told me ways I might save money. They only delivered the boxes if I bought CNY 400 worth of additional ones, which I did. Nothing phased the 5 movers he sent. Whatever I needed to have done, they did it, including moving one high Terra Cotta warrior.

When I asked if they could come later to begin the move, they were very accommodating and did say they could come 1/2 hour later. When the day came, the movers never got the message and came on time. Also, you could probably get cheaper boxes elsewhere, but their free ones helped make up for the cost.

Moved us twice. First moved contents of two-bedroom apartment into storage. One month later, moved stored items, along with items from temporary housing, into new home. Our experience with cemovers was excellent. They were absolute professionals and handled our stuff with the utmost care.

They carefully packaged and wrapped our oversized items. They showed up exactly when they said they would. there was no dawdling, they worked hard the entire time and as a result, our move was unbelievably quick. Their office staff was helpful and courteous. Our move was a breeze, thanks to them.

Moved us from a five room house to a nine room house, quite a bit of furniture and many, many, many boxes. The destination was newly renovated with various challenges including internal (stairs) and external(mud). The price includes a tip which was well-deserved. They charge by the hour, based on number of workers, plus some extras for certain expenses.

The crew was efficient, helpful, took a positive approach to solving problems, and very careful not to damage house or contents. We moved approximately the same goods last year using a different company. In comparison beijing mover was easier to deal with, and cheaper.

They packed us, and moved everything into storage for 5 weeks, and then moved us into our new home. They worked non-stop. They were professional and handled everything exceptionally well. They put everything where it belonged, and back together (furniture that had been taken apart).

They are a little expensive, but after the moving horror stories we've heard, the peace of mind they provided with their punctuality and professional handling was well worth it. I'd recommend them unreservedly.

Moved from city to suburb

I recommended them to my mother and she also used them and loved them. They quoted CNY 10000 and came in under that. It was the fastest and quietest move I have ever had.

Moved from a townhouse into a ranch house. All of our furniture is over-sized, heavy and very awkward to move.

The movers treated our furniture as if it were their own. They had to contend with many problems such as narrow stairways and doorways. They were wonderful!

A wonderful company! Professional, fast, careful with your furniture and very reasonably priced.

To Whom It May Concern:

I wanted to express my sincere thanks for the help during my recent move.

A team of four gentlemen arrived at my old address on the morning of September 2nd and quickly loaded all of my belongings onto the truck. Upon arrival at the new address, my belongings were again quickly unloaded.

The guys encountered an obstacle when my sofa did not fit in the building elevators, but they still delivered my sofa – up 21 flights of stairs! I never heard one word of complaint over my obvious measuring errors.

The guys were really terrific, and I knew that my belonging were in safe hands during the entire move.
This is my second move using Beijing Moving and i would highly recommend your services.

Sincerely,

Tricy David

Moved all stuff from one bedroom to two bedroom. We had packed all our stuff in boxes and moved furniture to the middle of the living room. They wrapped and moved every piece of furniture and a ton of boxes.

It couldn't have gone more smoothly. They would have been finished with the whole project in under two hours (which is their minimum) however our new place has an elevator that was too small to move the sofa. In fact, the building engineer said they would never be able to get the sofa into our apt. from outside. Well the movers proved him wrong. They were very clever and found a way to get the sofa in and the whole project, start to finish, only took about 2.5 hours. They were timely, professional, and courteous. It was a great experience.

Tony and his crew arrived on time. They worked quickly and efficiently and they were very polite and careful with our belongings. They completed the job more quickly than we expected, they charged us less than we expected, and all of our stuff arrived in perfect condition. We were thrilled with the experience and would recommend them to anyone.

The crew was at the storage facility on time. They were friendly and fast. They wrapped every piece in moving pads securely with packing tape. They were careful while transporting all the furniture to the truck. They placed every piece exactly where I asked.

We had been in the house for 15 years, and it was a lot of stuff. They had two use three trucks in order to move us out. The packing took around 9 hours with four packers the first day, and the next morning they came with 8 guys. They packed for another 2 hours, and moved us into the new house and set up the furniture by 4 in the afternoon. I wanted to mention it was andy's crew, and I can't imagine anyone doing a better job. He was remarkably efficient, had an amazing memory, and his crew was just superior. Nothing was broken, and everything was well-wrapped. Their attention to detail was amazing, and they worked very hard on the job. What I really liked about them as well was that they charged by the hour depending upon the amount of men that they send out, so you knew exactly what to expect.

It went very well. My initial email inquiry generated a call back within an hour. I received a quote over the phone and set up an appointment. Three movers showed up as expected a few minutes early. They moved quickly & carefully. They were very patient when I wanted a few more things moved at the last minute. Great experience.

Andy and company arrived as scheduled, worked quickly, efficiently, but carefully. The crew was friendly and helpful, and respectful of my belongings. In at least one case, left items in BETTER shape than when we started. Move completed in the time estimated. Overall, an excellent experience. I would recommend them highly.

The movers came on a Sunday and got all of our stuff packed up and ready. The next day they loaded the truck and took everything over to the new place. Then they brought all our stuff (furniture, boxes) up the two flights of stairs to our new apartment and unpacked everything for us. They were amazing workers and very professional.

The movers arrived around noon with a large truck (not the huge 18 wheeler I was expecting). An assessment was made that another truck would be needed to assist the four movers and the large truck. The lead mover made a call and we were assigned two more movers with a large truck to show up in about two hours, which they did. We were moved very, very efficiently by six movers who were very, very professional. The move was nine hours. My niece and I are impressed with how all things were handled. Cash payment was required, so at one point we were nervous that we did not bring enough. The movers were fast, but we had miscalulated the time, so paying by cash lessened a great gratuity. The additional truck cost us more by the hour (for seven hours we paid a much higher rate). Having the move done in a huge truck (one truck) would have saved us dollars.

This is a reliable, responsive, professional company. They sent two guys on one day's notice at the end of May, which is a really busy time for movers. The movers who came were friendly, punctual, and very careful with our belongings, as well as the walls, floors and doorways. They moved large desks and cabinets, and didn't leave a scratch anywhere. They did whatever I asked them, and were very nice about it. They even were very clever and patient about getting large unwieldy items around tight corners and through narrow doorways. It was difficult work, and I'm glad I hired it out. It was definitely worth the money.

They were fantastic, which made it a wonderful moving experience. They were really patient and helped me figure out some tight spaces. They came up with great solutions! Nothing was lost or broken! They were a pleasure to work with! They were punctual and incredibly hardworking!

Another great experience with Beijing Moving. These men are even careful about how they move around in your house-- they put things down gently and are quiet and focused on their work, which was especially nice because these were family heirlooms being passed on from my aunt to me and she was so happy with the care the movers took. They were very responsive to any request made and were done before we knew it. They disassembled the table, wrapped it carefully, then reassembled it upon delivery. As with our previous move with Beijing Mover, not a scratch on anything.

Very good experience. I had to send the movers on to my house while I went to a closing. By the time I got done, they had moved in all the furniture, unwrapped it, and cleaned up. They called me on my way to the house and asked if I wanted them to assemble my office furniture. They were flexible and met me at a third location for an unscheduled pickup. I'll use them again. Hard to beat 4 guys and a 2-hour minimum for a small move.

The moving crew arrived on time, and got right to work. They were fast and impressive in their skill and strength. They finished the entire job in three or four hours. It was our first experience using movers, and they performed beyond our expectations. They even took care of the little things we hadn't packed yet, but made sure to ask first if we wanted it to go. They were very appreciative of the donuts we shared with them, as well as the sodas and the tip we gave them at the end. We offered them a six-pack of beer, which they declined. Very professional. The cost was significantly lower than others we were quoted. We would definitely use them again.

The guys came on time. They were very professional and careful with all of our things. They worked non-stop even when we told them it was okay for them to take a break. We had all our things packed and ready, so the guys moved quick - saving us money.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|beijingmovers

2024-03-19 11:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044640 second(s), 12 queries .

Move and Storage in Beijing Wechat:beijingmover Mobile: 13717772317 Mail:beijingmover@qq.com @ 2023